All About Android 4
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: Skype for Android vulnerability, The Bionic might be dead, Camera apps a plenty, and more.
Published: April 19, 2011
All About Android 4: Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Skype for Android vulnerability, The Bionic might be dead, Camera apps a plenty, and more.
- Google's quarterly earnings call happened last week
- Android apps numbers, free versus paid apps
- Jason Howell's suggestion to add a game app review to All About Android
- Google: 3 Billion Android Apps Installed; Downloads Up 50 Percent From Last Quarter
- NFC's check in support expanded to more cities
- Android adds app billing for Sprint users
- Sprint users can add apps and pay for them on their Sprint statement
- Google, Sprint announce carrier billing for Android Market apps
- Ron Richards' review of the Xoom
- Liked Xoom for music, syncing, reading comics. Can't stand Motorola's carousel for widgets.
- Apple is suing Samsung for copying the iPhone and iPad
- The iPhone and iPad are not original. Story also talked about in TNT 224.
- Apple sues Samsung for 'copying' the iPhone and iPad
- Droid Charge training docs leaked
- Has ten Wifi hotspot capability.
- Leaked Verizon Documents Show Off Specs For Samsung Droid Charge
- Motorola might kill Droid Bionic
- Dead or delayed?
- Motorola kills the Etna DROID BIONIC, with the Targa to replace it?
- HTC Sensation will head to T-Mobile
- 4.3 inch phone
- HTC Sensation 4G’s stakes are high against Motorola’s Atrix and Droid Bionic 4G
- Skype for Video Calling
- For HTC Thunderbolt, but Android Police's Justin Case found a flaw in Skype's app security.
- Updated Exclusive: Vulnerability In Skype For Android Is Exposing Your Name, Phone Number, Chat Logs, And A Lot More
- Grooveshark is back
- Can get it on its website, even though it was removed from the Android app store.
- iRecycle app on Android
- Helps find recycling sites.
- Last Week's Poll
- This week's face-off: Camera apps
- Jason - Vignette
- Eileen - Little Photo
- Ron -FXCamera
- This Week's Poll
- "It literally took me, maybe, 20 minutes to figure out how to turn [the Xoom] on."
- Ron Richards @ 14min12sec
- Ad Time: 29:59
- Edited by: Jason
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|