Dr. Kiki's Science Hour
Hosts: Kirsten Sanford
Debut: April 30, 2009
Duration: 60 minutes
Set: The Round Table
Dr. Kiki's Science Hour is an in-depth exploration of scientific topics ranging from climate change to nanotech. Every week neurophysiologist Dr. Kirsten Sanford talks with leading experts in all areas of scientific research. Recorded live every Thursday at 3pm Pacific/2200 UTC. The show was retired on the TWiT network in July 2012.
The show is available as both recorded audio and live video. It lasts about an hour. The last episode of Dr. Kiki's Science Hour was episode #149 recorded on on June 28, 2012.
Recent episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 149 – Tear Down the Wall
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 148 – Inside eCybermission 2012
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 147 – Staring at the sun
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 146 – A Disintegrating Signal
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 145 – Chemical Warfare At Home
- Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 144 – Science For Better Living
Additional show notes for Dr. Kiki's Science Hour can be found here.