Dr. Kiki's Science Hour 24
|Hosts: Leo Laporte and Kirsten Sanford|
Guest: Dr. Jack Barth
Recorded: November 19, 2009
Published: November 21, 2009
Dead Zones: another ecological scourge that may earn a place on the ever-lengthening list of problems associated with climate change: the formation of some types of so-called "dead zones"--marine expanses covering hundreds, or even thousands, of square miles that become too oxygen-starved during the summer to support most life forms.
- National Science Foundation
- NSF Releases Online Multimedia Package on Marine "Dead Zones"
- Undersea Gliders May Help Oceanographers Understand "Dead Zones"
- Special Report Dead Zones
- Genome Of Microbe Silently Shaping Ecology Of Ocean Dead Zones Described
- ad times: 00:00:38-00:00:57 and 00:27:46-00:31:36
- Edited by: Erik
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|
Top Rated Web CRM software for small business and SME. Offers additional CRM solutions for SFA, Marketing, Lead Management, Quoting, and Outlook.