FLOSS Weekly 54
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Guest: Quim Gil
Recorded: January 28, 2009
Published: January 31, 2009
FLOSS Weekly 54: Maemo
The Maemo operating system for Nokia Internet Tablet handheld computers
Questions from the audience
If you have any questions about the topic, enter them here:
- Nokia has bought Trolltech and therefore Qtopia. What are their plans with the two different mobile linux stacks?
- Are there any plans to use linux in other non tablet nokia phones?
- Can you explain what Hildon is, and how it relates to Maemo?
- When would Maemo be a better SDK choice than some of the other choices, even for desktop and laptop applications?
- Is there any desire to have an N800/N810 specific show?
- Recorded Date: January 28, 2009
- Release Date: January 31, 2009
- Duration: 1:05:19
- Log line: Maemo
- Edited by: Tony
- Notes: NA