Futures in Biotech 42
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Guest: Vincent Racaniello
Topic: Swine Flu
Recorded: May 1 2009
Futures in Biotech 42: Sneezing Pandaemic
Interview with Vincent Racaniello, the host of This Week in Virology, on the H1N1 "Swine Flu".
- "See this? This is called a facemask, right? You put this over your face like this, this is not very helpful (...) you can still breath in particles, you can still exhale them."
- -- Vincent Racaniello @ 31min55sec
- "So I think you just need to use your head; if, in this case, today when this virus is spreading, just be smart about where your going what your touching. You know, if someone is sneezing over in the room there, get out, if you can."
- -- Vincent Racaniello @ 32min56sec
- "There has been studies done which show that live influenzavirus will stay on paper currency for days at a time."
- -- Vincent Racaniella @ 33min43sec
- "It's not good to live in a bubble."
- -- Vincent Racaniella @ 34min44sec
- Recorded Date: May 1, 2009
- Release Date: , 2009
- Duration: 1:03:47
- Log line:
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|