Futures in Biotech 46
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Guest: Terrence Sejnowski, Ph.D.
Recorded: September 4, 2009
Published: September 7, 2009
Futures in Biotech 46: Towards Computers That Think
An interview with Dr. Terrence Sejnowski about theoretical and computational biology and neurobiology.
- Marc Pelletier, Ph.D.
- Host of Futures in Biotech, VP-CSO Aeromics, LLC, Adjunct Assistant Professor- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Dave Brodbeck, Ph.D.
- Host of Thunderbirdsix, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Psychology, Algoma University, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
- Terrence Sejnowski, Ph.D.
- Francis Crick Professor and the Director of the Crick-Jacobs Center for Theoretical and Computational Biology at the Salk Institute, San Diego, CA, Director of the Computational Neurobiology Laboratory
| This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession by Daniel J. Levitin (ABRIDGED)|
Narrated by Edward Herrman
Ad times: 0:27-0:37 and 29:26-32:28
- Recorded Date: September 4, 2009
- Release Date: September 7, 2009
- Duration: 56:25
- Log Line:
- Edited by: Erik
- Used new FCP template
- Used PGM2
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|