Debut: July 6, 2012
Recorded: Thu 11:00am Pacific
Released: within 24hrs
Duration: ~30 minutes
Set: Radio Corner
Know How... is a weekly show hosted by Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ and Bryan Burnett. Each week they show you tech projects that you can do yourself and explain everything from tech basics to advanced techniques. The show currently airs live on Thursdays at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET with the on demand download available within 24 hours.
Follow up videos may occasionally be released to update the audience on previous topics or make corrections if new information is found to be relevant. Check for these updates on the show's homepage or on YouTube.
For every show you can find detailed instructions on the specific show topic along with links to related material on the show's homepage located at twit.tv/kh.
- Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ (episodes 61 to present)
- Bryan Burnett (episodes 80 to present)
- Iyaz Akhtar (episodes 1-73)
- Leo Laporte (episodes 1-49)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 408-800-KNOW (408-800-5669)
Below are recent episodes you can download or watch.
- Know How 52 – Setting up a Blog
- Know How 51 – Digitizing Books
- Know How 50 – Encrypt your email with PGP
- Know How 49 – Loading ROMs on Your Samsung Galaxy S3
- Know How 48 – Backing Up & Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy S3
More episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
You can find all the show notes for each episode of Know How from their main twit.tv page at http://twit.tv/show/know-how. Just follow the links on that page for the episode you are looking for or find a direct link to a recent episode in the above "Recent Episode" section.
The theme for Know How can be downloaded from here.
Music By Dan Lueders