MacBreak Weekly 139
Recorded: May 5, 2009
Published: May 5, 2009
MacBreak Weekly: 139 Deploy The Ponytail
- Could Apple Be Interested in Twitter for Its Halo Effect?
- New Kindle
- BlackBerry v. iPhone
- Consumer Reports likes Apple, they really really like them.
- FTC investigates Google and Apple boards for interlocking directorates.
- and more.
Picks of the Week
Alex Lindsay - iPhone App: Zoo Sounds $.99 / Shure SM58-X2U Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with X2U XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter $180
Scott Bourne - iPhone App: Darkness - $1.99
Andy Ihnatko - Hardware Pick: Roku Digital Video Player - $99.00
Leo Laporte - iPhone App: Myst - $5.99
"Deploy the Ponytail!" -- Leo Laporte @ 24:25
"When you do have two interlocking directorates you've got to turn the garden hose on them." -- Andy Ihnatko @ 28:17
- Link URL and optional brief description
- Audible URL for show
| Empress Orchid by Anchee Min (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by Alexandra O'Karma
| Nose Down, Eyes Up: A Novel by Merrill Markoe (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by David Drummond
ad time: 0:38-0:46 and 43:23-49:01
- Link URL
- Recorded Date: May 5, 2009
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
- Duration: 1:17:37
- Log line:
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|