MacBreak Weekly 240
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: March 29, 2011
Published: March 29, 2011
MacBreak Weekly 240: King Of The Hump
- Neil R. Bauman, CEO InSight Cruises - Macmania
- OSX (ten)
- No radiation risk in iPhones.
- ...magazine mentions Steve Jobs is the most valuable CEO ...
- Note: Apple may offer 24/96 audio files in future
Picks of the Week
- Leander's #1MapQuest Maps
- #2 Strava.com
- Andy's Pad Bracket.com to hold iPads
- Leo's htmi connector $39 on Apple store with USB recharger.
- Link URL and optional brief description
- G2M 6
- ad times: :48 - 1:02 and 56:11 - 58:34
- SS 2
- ad times: :35 - :48 and 22:46 - 25:56
- fb 2
- ad times: 1:02 - 1:12 and 1:20:53 - 1:22:55
- Edited by: Jeff
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|