From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: Junk Food And Wine Pairings
Recorded: April 12, 2009
Published: April 13, 2009
Munchcast 64: Junk Food And Wine Pairings
Pairing wine with junk food, with expert sommelier Mike Pierce.
Guest: Mike Pierce of San Francisco's Maverick restaurant.
- On July 22, 2009, Mike Pierce of San Francisco's Maverick restaurant will introduce four challenging foods that are often eaten but rarely, if ever, paired with wine in the "Junk Food Wine Pairing Challenge #6." Think Cheetos, Butterfingers, and a few more surprises. Reserve your seats early. Maverick Restaurant, 3316 17th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110. (415)863-3061
- GourmetSleuth - Cheese and Wine Pairing Guide
- WineWebCentral Food & Wine Pairing Guide
And we tried to pair a sparkling wine with Peeps... at least Leo liked it.
- Recorded Date: April 12, 2009
- Release Date: April 13, 2009
- Duration: 27:15
- Log line: Pairing wine with junk food, with expert sommelier Mike Pierce.
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|