Roz Rows the Pacific
Hosts: Leo Laporte
Debut: June 3rd, 2008
Duration: ~30 minutes
Set: TWiT Cottage
Roz Rows was a show chronicling the oceanic rowing of Roz Savage. In a three leg journey Roz rowed across the Pacific Ocean with no other crew. Her only line of communication being a satellite phone, she and Leo discussed the trials and tribulations of rowing solo across the sea. In the off season Roz interviewed the people that inspired her to take up ocean rowing.
Episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- Roz Rows 68 – The End Of The Line
- Roz Rows 67 – Foul Seas
- Roz Rows 66 – It Is What It Is
- Roz Rows 65 – It's A Scratch-n-Sniff World
- Roz Rows 64 – Stay In The Boat, Please
- Roz Rows 63 – Can She Get There From Here?
Additional show notes for Roz Rows can be found here.