Roz Rows the Pacific
Hosts: Leo Laporte
Debut: June 3rd, 2008
Duration: ~30 minutes
Set: TWiT Cottage
Roz Rows was a show chronicling the oceanic rowing of Roz Savage. In a three leg journey Roz rowed across the Pacific Ocean with no other crew. Her only line of communication being a satellite phone, she and Leo discussed the trials and tribulations of rowing solo across the sea. In the off season Roz interviewed the people that inspired her to take up ocean rowing.
Below are recent episodes you can download or watch.
- Roz Rows 68 – The End Of The Line – Roz receives a phenomenal welcome as she completes her solo row across the Pacific Ocean
- Roz Rows 67 – Foul Seas – Roz and Kiki discuss the state of the oceans and the life contained in them with marine ecologist Steven Palumbi.
- Roz Rows 66 – It Is What It Is – Progress is slow in the Solomon Sea as Roz encounters some fishermen with red teeth.
- Roz Rows 65 – It's A Scratch-n-Sniff World – Roz tells us about the odorless ocean and smelly boobies.
- Roz Rows 64 – Stay In The Boat, Please – Roz plots her best course toward a landing at Madang in Papua New Guinea.
- Roz Rows 63 – Can She Get There From Here? – Roz and Dr. Kiki talk with Roz's weatherman Lee Bruce about which way the wind blows.
More episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- Roz Rows 68 – The End Of The Line
- Roz Rows 67 – Foul Seas
- Roz Rows 66 – It Is What It Is
- Roz Rows 65 – It's A Scratch-n-Sniff World
- Roz Rows 64 – Stay In The Boat, Please
- Roz Rows 63 – Can She Get There From Here?
Additional show notes for Roz Rows can be found here.