From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: November 22, 2009
Published: November 23, 2009
This Week In Tech 222: 3 Dollah Coffee Pot
- Leo Laporte ( )
- John C. Dvorak ( )
- Becky Worley ( )
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau 2009.
- Post-transaction marketing abuses bring calls for stronger oversight.
- Facebook and Zynga class-action over Farmville, Mafia Wars, etc.
- A Friend’s Tweet Could Be an Ad
- Popcorn’s Dark Secret
- Successful strategies for Black Friday
- Google aims to take over the netbook market with its Chrome operating system
- California Bans Power-Hog TVs: Death Knell for Plasma?
- Why 'eco-friendly foods' can be worse for the environment
- Original Apple computer goes up for sale
- Dell Shares Slump On Fears Of Being Left Behind In PC Market
- Rogue Amoeba Software: Apple App Store is broken
- Barnes and Noble eBook reader sold out for holidays
- Haves vs. Have-Nots at Public Universities
- Facebook Denies Hijack
- Two cheers for Google Books
- Crowd Sourced Animation
- Paul Allen diagnosed with cancer
- Cell phones don't ring everyone's bell
- "Notable remark or comment."
- -- Panelist @ MP3 time code
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
ad time: 00:00:38-00:00:51 and 01:25:23-01:32:17
| TBD by TBD (ABRIDGED/UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by TBD
Sponsor Name Here
- ad time: 00:01:07-00:01:24 and 00:26:11-00:30:17
ad time: 00:01:26-00:01:38 and 00:58:25-01:01:16
ad time: 00:00:52-00:01:05 and 01:48:15-01:50:29
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|