From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: September 12, 2010
Published: September 12, 2010
This Week In Tech 265: Passing The Stone
Go Daddy auction, how to hire the best and brightest, evil Zynga, EULA's upheld, Google Instant and your IQ, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( )
- John C. Dvorak ( )
- Patrick Norton ( )
- Roger Chang ( )
- David Prager ( )
- Robert Heron ( )
- Yoshi DeHerrera
- GoDaddy.com Goes on the Auction Block
- YouTube CEO Offers “YouTube Instant” Creator a Job via Twitter
- The Secret Dealer For Farmville Addicts
- No, you don't own it: Court upholds EULAs, threatens digital resale
- Instant search a new option in the familiar order of Google domination
- Friday Fun: Google Instant Music Video Creator
- As Google Gets Smarter, are We Getting Dumber?
- Google TV To Face Off With Apple TV This Fall
- Justin Bieber Has Dedicated Servers at Twitter
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet : Android's Dream Machine
- "Somebody get Laporte a cat to pet!"
- -- Patrick Norton @ 30min23sec
- "The only thing you can pass are stones."
- -- Roger Chang @ 1hr19min02sec
- "Sometimes he's a little pussycat; and sometimes he's just a little pussy."
- -- Leo Laporte @ 1hr50min23sec
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
- Need correct URL
- Audible Platinum
- ad times: 0:49-1:00 and 54:06-57:41
| Zero History by William Gibson (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by Robertson Dean
- ad times: 1:02-1:11 and 1:22:20-1:27:37
- Fiesta #1
- ad times: 1:13-1:29 and 21:18-25:07
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|