Debut: June 14, 2011
Duration: ~60 minutes
Set: The Living Room
TWiT Photo (previously known as Mostly Photo) is a photography focused show on the TWiT network hosted by Leo Laporte and Catherine Hall. This show was retired on the TWiT network in July 2012. You can still follow Catherine on her blog at catherinehall.net.
Below are recent episodes you can download or watch.
- TWiT Photo 65 – Landscape Photographer Michael Frye
- TWiT Photo 64 – HDR Vertorama Klaus Hermann
- TWiT Photo 63 – Architectural Photography Shannon McGrath
- TWiT Photo 62 – "Stopmotionista" Petra Cross
- TWiT Photo 61 – Natalie "Miss Aniela" Dybisz
- TWiT Photo 60 – TWiT Photo 60: Hyper-realist Artist, Bert Monroy
More episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- TWiT Photo 34 - Penny De Los Santos - Penny De Los Santos teaches us how to capture the best images this Thanksgiving, and the secrets to making people hungry! You’ll be mesmerized listening to her wax about the magic of finding The Moment, and salivating after seeing her appetizing photos.
- TWiT Photo 33 - David Hobby - Lighting guru and author of Strobist.com David Hobby joins Leo and Catherine in the Brickhouse to share his lighting secrets for everyone from beginner to pro. David tells us his favorite DIY techniques and explains how he stays inspired after so many years!
- TWiT Photo 32 - Jingna Zhang - Fashion photography prodigy Zhang Jingna joins Catherine and guest host Sarah Lane to talk about the secrets of her unbelievable rise to the top.
- TWiT Photo 31 - Derrick Story - Our guest host, photography expert and educator Derrick Story, covers photography 101 with Leo. Learn how to determine your strengths and address your challenges as a beginning photographer.
- TWiT Photo 30 - Jeremy Cowart - Learn why celebrity photographer Jeremy Cowart doesn't like to be known simply as a "photographer". His incessantly-creative mind keeps him awake at night, conceiving new ways to not only create incredible art, but also to utilize his artistic skills to help those in need around the world.
Additional show notes for TWiT Photo can be found here.