Tech News Today 49
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: August 9, 2010
Published: August 9, 2010
Tech News Today 49: Clicky Makes Me Stabby
Verizon and Google decide net neutrality, Skype goes IPO, and Verizon rumour-palooza.
- Tom Merritt ( )
- Sarah Lane ( )
- Darren Kitchen
- Erik Lanigan ( )
Kickers and Weird Science
- RIM, T-Mobile Announce BlackBerry Curve 3G The BlackBerry Curve 3G - which will get an upgrade to the new BlackBerry 6 OS - is coming out in the next few weeks according to T-Mobile.
- AT&T snaps up Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 The Xperia X10 Android smart phone will finally be available on AT&T starting August 15 for $149.99 with a two-year contract.
- Craigslist responds to 'prostitution' claims Craigslist has responded to an open letter claiming the site helps promote prostitution.
- Woman in Hurd probe 'surprised, saddened' The woman at the center of the sexual harassment probe that led to the resignation of Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd said she was taken aback by his departure.
On The Calendar
- Patch Tuesday to set record for most patches
- Blackberry Torch coming August 12
- QuakeCon begins this Thursday
- Email from David about private browsing mode in Chrome
- Email from Isaac about jailbreaking the iPhone
- Email from Ron about the clicky sound in keyboards
- SB #4
- ad times: 00:30-00:43 and 14:19-15:37
- Edited by: Erik
- Notes: Mediafly publish time: 4:55
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|