The Social Hour
Hosts: Sarah Lane
Topic: Social Media
Debut: March 28, 2011
Recorded: Thu 11:00am Pacific
Released: within 24hrs
Duration: ~60 minutes
Set: The Living Room
The Social Hour is a weekly show hosted by Sarah Lane and Amber MacArthur focusing on what's new in the world of social media. It's a restructured version of Net@night which primarily focused on topics related to the internet and web 2.0.
The show currently airs live on Thursdays at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET with the on demand download available within 24hrs.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 2626-Social (262-676-2425)
Episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- The Social Hour 74 – Twitter Hates Tumblr, Smarter G+ Circles, SuperPacApp
- The Social Hour 73 – Amy Jo Martin, Digital Royalty Founder/CEO
- The Social Hour 72 – Social black markets, mulu.me, LinkedIn Premium
- The Social Hour 71 – Digg Relaunch, LinkedIn and Yelp Win, Maily for Kids
- The Social Hour 70 – Super Social Olympics, Facebook Recommendations, Vsnap
- The Social Hour 69 – Can Marissa Mayer Save Yahoo? Digg's Rebuild, Flipagram
Additional show notes for The Social Hour can be found here.
The theme for The Social Hour can be downloaded from here.