The Social Hour 16
Recorded: July 11, 2011
Published: July 11, 2011
The Social Hour 16: Google+ & Cosmic Panda
Amber & Sarah show off YouTube's Cosmic Panda, Google+ tips and tricks, Fancyhands.com, Shuu.sh, and more!
- YouTube launches Cosmic Panda (a new Hulu-like design for better viewing)
- Will social TV save television? Top social TV networks and shows (infographic for chat)
- Google+ addons:
"Can you give some advice on why someone who is on Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter would want to add another social network? Should I wait until there's a critical mass of my friends who use it before I do? After all, there are only so many hours in the day I can devote to this. Thanks, Howard"
"Hey! Amber and Sarah!
I watched your latest show, which is episode 15 (great job btw). And decided to try out what exactly rep.licants.org really does to your account. So, I made a twitter account for the said "Bot" his twitter name is "@VII37" (those I are i's)(VII stands for Virtual Interactive Intelligence). I did let it follow both you guys on twitter. After that its completely on its own.
Thanks! and Keep up the great work! Aaron
RAD OR FAD?
- Shuush - It aims to amplify the people that don't usually get heard on Twitter, and scale back those with frequent updates
- ad times: :33 - :48 and 21:42 - 26:21
- ad times: :48 - 1:02 and 53:15 - 55;40
- Edited by: Jeff
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|