The Social Hour 25
Recorded: September 12, 2011
Published: September 12, 2011
The Social Hour 25: Revamping Delicious, Canv.as, Codecademy, Twylah
Amber & Sarah have a plethora of services to try out this week, including Twylah, Codecademy, & Canvas. Plus YouTube founders resurrecting Delicious, Amazon book rentals, & more!
- Guest 1
- Guest URL and/or bio
- YouTube founders revamp Delicious
- Amazon to launch Netflix for books service
- Conan's studio for rent on Airbnb
- Codecademy helps you learn code and have fun with your friends at the same time
- SOCIAL TIP: Brand your tweets with Twylah
- SPOTLIGHT: Canvas - Moot's new image/sharing/remix service
"Since football season is upon us, this might make a good RAD or FAD item.
I thought something like this existed for all football teams but I've only seen it only for the Green Bay Packers so far. It's a social site to connect fans who live outside the local area of the team.
Do you think this is just a FAD or will other teams in other sports will start these kinds of sites?
Mark W. Royal Oak, MI "
Rad or Fad?
Video Of The Week
- ad times: :33 - :48 and 37:43 - 40:27
- Edited by: Jeff
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|