The Social Hour 3
Guest: Steve Jang
Recorded: April 13, 2011
Published: April 13, 2011
The Social Hour 3: Soundtracking with Steve Jang, Instac.at, Extragr.am, Google Places for online dating!
- Steve Jang, Founder & CEO, Schematic Labs - makers of Soundtracking
"Hi this is Sara in Florida and congratulations on the new show.
I have been online dating a lot lately and traipsing around town finding different ""halfway points"" through things like Yelp, Urban Spoon and Google Maps. Even my GPS app indicates some user ratings.
With so many companies in competition to get their rating system embraced universally, I wonder what you would use to help ""pick the place"" based on reviews, for a blind date?
Ps- I couldn't possibly ask this question on another show! Online dating in itself involves a lot of social web research beyond Facebook and background checks! Haha"
On iTunes video Podcast this episode did not have any audio. Have noted this for several programs recently. --Statprof 13:51, 21 April 2011 (PDT)
- Sarah is reminded that the social circle is vast and not everyone has the same sense of humor
- ad times: :36 - :50 and 29:05 - 32:30
- ad times: :50 - 1:00 and 44:38 - 47:41
- ad times: 1:00 - 1:13 and 58:24 - 1:02:45
- Edited by: Jeff
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|