The Social Hour 30
Guest: JR Johnson
Recorded: October 17, 2011
Published: October 17, 2011
The Social Hour 30: Trippy.com founder JR Johnson, CardFlick, bit.ly predictions!
Amber & Sarah chat with Trippy.com Founder/CEO JR Johnson, how bit.ly can predict viral trends, CardFlick, brand-new Instapaper app design, & more!
- JR Johnson, Founder, trippy.com
- Bit.ly wants to predict real-time social search
- $995/month for enterprise customers
- Subscription website: http://socialmediamags.com/
SOCIAL TIP: How to teach Siri to tweet
"Hi Sarah and Amber.
I have been following your shows for a couple of years, and now I finally have something that I can share with you. The website is called PostPenguin.com and I made a special introduction just for you, it is at:
Hope I see you there!
Best regards, Anders Damsgaard - PostPenguin.com
RAD OR FAD?
- CardFlick - Create and share digital business cards for your phone
- ad times: :33 - :48 and 20:48 - 23:14
- ad times: :48 - :56 and 46:36 - 48:35
- Edited by: Jeff
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|