The Social Hour 5
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Guest: Mathew Ingram, senior writer at GigaOM.
Recorded: April 25, 2011
Published: April 25, 2011
Amber and Sarah discuss gamification vs. passive consumption with GigaOM's Mathew Ingram, News.me's unique Twitter approach, Facebook privacy issues, social headphones, and much more!
- Mathew Ingram, senior writer at GigaOM
- SPOTLIGHT: News.me
- Sarah was on vacation when it launched so more of organic first impression
- difference between news.me and clipboard, zite, pulse, etc is that it's the links to stories in your friends' twitter streams, shared in visual form
- not what your friends are sharing, it's what they're following
- FACEBOOK TIP: Get more control of your news feed
- FACEBOOK TIP: Audi has most engaged fans on Facebook
RAD OR FAD?
- Billed as “the first social headphones” because of their integrated duo jack, these $170 cans were designed by the same sound engineer who created the Monster Cable “Beats"
- ad times: 0:35 - 0:49 and 23:00 - 26:11
- SqSp 4
- ad times: 0:49 - 0:59 and 45:22 - 49:58
- ad times: 0:59 - 1:07 and 55:13 - 59:02
- Edited by: Alex
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|