This WEEK in FUN 27
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: July 24, 2009
Published: July 27, 2009
This Week In Fun 27: Money Well Spent
Broken space toilet, Japanese trains, same name marriage, a big credit card bill, and more.
- Somebody Broke Toilet on Space Station
- Japanese Train Workers Use Software to Practice Smiling
- Transformers Fan Drank Gasoline to Gain Energy
- Son and his Furry pal plot to kill parents, have his penis bitten off
- Kelly Hildebrandt is marrying Kelly Hildebrandt
- Man gets quadrillion-dollar credit card bill
- Tasered guy bursts into flames (submitted by Tony Colonello)
True or poo
- Man Eats Own Feces in Court
- Scientists in Russia say they have built a working computer out of ice.
- The Odwalla fruit juice company is denying rumors that it has decided to scrap plans to name a line of juices after the Obama family.
- Bin Laden’s Son or I’ve got the runs
- Henry Louis Gates or Jon & Kate
- National Mall or Ha LOL
- Gordon Liddy or P. Diddy
- "Notable remark or comment."
- -- Panelist @ MP3 time code
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
- Recorded Date: July 24, 2009
- Release Date: July 27, 2009
- Duration: 1:16:07
- Log line:
- Edited by: Erik (redo by Tony to include more of the water issue)
- Notes: (redo by Tony to include more of the water issue)
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|