This WEEK in GOOGLE 26
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: January 23, 2010
Published: January 24, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 26: Ich Bin Ein Googler
Multi-touch for the Nexus One, Steve Jobs brings down the tablets, and Larry and Sergei cash in.
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- China reacts to US speech on Internet freedom
- Apple might withdraw Google as search on the iPhone for Bing
- Jeff rants about not being able to use Nexus One in Europe.
- Jeff says Google's app on the iPhone is better than is Google's Android search.
- Jeff's Nexus One battery sucks at the moment. He wants to disable the cell antenna when using Wifi.
- Apps on Android compared to iPhone apps.
- Suspected Apple Tablet coming next Wednesday. The panel discuss what content will be on the tablet. TWiT and TWiT Live will have all day coverage.
- Google to postpone launch of Android devices in China
- Sony Ericsson have no plans to delay Android phone in China
- Ballmer Critical Of Google’s China Decision
- Google Voice extension in Google Chrome
- France joins race to digitize world's books
- Google censoring voice dictation on Nexus One.
- Hack Multitouch Onto Your Nexus One
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Jeff's stat of the week:
Wish List (What the panelists wish Google would do)
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- GoToMeeting #3
- ad times: 00:00:36-00:00:49 and 00:45:09-00:46:40
- Edited by: Erik
- Notes: Audio double-compressed because had to recapture video from Tricaster, which sync-drifted from Audition. Dropped frames may be noticeable from Tricaster.
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|