This WEEK in GOOGLE 43
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: May 19, 2010
Published: May 19, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 43: Live From Google I/O
Analysis of the first day of Google I/O 2010.
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Kevin Marks ( • )
- What's happening at Google I/O 2010. The first keynote verdict: it's mixed but there is tomorrows keynote. Very developer orientated.
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Google Wave is now open to everyone, no invite needed. Users can sign in with their Google Account at http://wave.google.com/. Google Apps users can activate Google Wave for their Apps account.
- Jeff's number of the week:
- 117%. The increase in web usage between 2004 - 2009 according to a report from Forrester Research. Also noted, listening to the radio is down 18%, reading newspapers is down 17%, reading magazines is down 6%, and watching TV is unchanged at 0%.
- Leo's tool of the week:
- Play for Google Reader found at http://google.com/reader/play/. An interactive slideshow with images of your subscription items.
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- G2AX #7
- ad times: 00:49-01:03 and 45:11-47:04
- Slingbox #2
- ad times: 00:36-00:48 and 15:04-17:10
- Edited by: Erik
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|