This WEEK in GOOGLE 45
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Recorded: June 2, 2010
Published: June 2, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 45: We're All In Our Jammies
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Jeff's blog post on AT&T’s cynical act
- Android devices: Leo and Gina share their likes and dislikes about the EVO.
- No more Windows at Google
- Microsoft (Obviously) Claims Google Employees Would Be Better Off Sticking With Windows
- FTC protects journalism’s past
- Attorney In Google Maps Lawsuit: It Was Dark; She Thought Google Was Leading Her To Sidewalk
- Woman Follows Google Maps “Walking” Directions, Gets Hit, Sues
- Google Location History
- 44:40 Leo predicts CA will legalize Marijuana in November. :)
- Where Have I Been? Get Your Answer with the Google Location History Dashboard
- Google: Chrome OS launching this fall
- Andy Rubin expects Android releases to slow down
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Now when viewing PDF's through Google Docs Viewer, you can now save it to Google Docs.
- Jeff's number of the week:
- 71% - Young People (18-21) have changed privacy settings to limit them.
- Leo's tool of the week:
- Audible for Android
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- G2AEx #8
- ad times: 00:36-00:52 and 27:18-29:31
- Edited by: Erik
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|