This WEEK in GOOGLE 52
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Guest: Jyri Engeström
Recorded: July 21, 2010
Published: July 21, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 52: Android Goes To War
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Jyri Engeström
- The panel talk to former Googler, Jyri Engeström, about Google's possible Social Network, Google Me.
- Google Buzz gets a firehose and 5 new partners.
- FlipBoard for iPad. A social media magazine.. made from the people you follow on Twitter and your friends on Facebook.
- Google acquires Metaweb
- Google Image Search: Over 10 Billion Images, 1 Billion Pageviews A Day
- Google Energy’s First Purchase: 20 Years of Wind Power
- Google takes the FTC to school
- How to Transfer Google Voice to Your Google Apps Account (information).
- Google Tests Multiple Accounts Sign in
- Leo talks about the Droid X.
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Jeff's number of the week:
- Leo's tool of the week:
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- G2A #5
- ad times: 0:36-0:53 and 45:44-47:57
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|