This WEEK in GOOGLE 61
Recorded: September 22, 2010
Published: September 22, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 61: No Tweet Left Behind
Awkward Schmidt, data strip-mining, Froyo update, angels and Arrington, new era of blogger journalism, shaved neck beards, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Eric Schmidt on Colbert Report
- Droid X Froyo update available now!
- Updated Gmail app in Android Market (for Android 2.2).
- About.me - A custom splash page & personal analytics dashboard
- So A Blogger Walks Into A Bar… - TechCrunch
- "We're just a bunch of neck beards. And we happened to have shaved today, okay?"
- -- Leo Laporte @ 1hr11min31sec
- "I always thought that dealing with your inbox is kinda like a game of Tetris."
- -- Gina Trapani @ 1hr14min20sec
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Jeff's number of the week:
- Leo's tool of the week:
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- ad times: 0:46-0:59 and 23:28-26:01
- TWiG.Hover.com Offer Code TWiG for 10% discount
- Hover 2
- ad times: 1:00-1:11 and 39:00-41:56
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|