This Week in Law
Topic: Technology in Law
Debut: October 22nd, 2006
Recorded: Fri 11:00am Pacific
Duration: 60 to 120 minutes
Set: The Round Table
This Week in Law with Denise Howell and the TWiL panel cover issues dealing with technology, which include court cases, technology used by legal advisers, patents, copyrights, and more.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
- Attorneys may submit a self-study form to their local CLE board for credit approval.
- Please Note: Approval is based upon individual applications and is at the sole discretion of each jurisdiction.
- Email Denise: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- This WEEK in LAW 209 – Cat Meme Fever
- This WEEK in LAW 208 – The Devil Wears Prenda
- This WEEK in LAW 207 – Bad Robots
- This WEEK in LAW 206 – One Hat To Sue Them All
- This WEEK in LAW 205 – Trains, Transporters, and Wonkavision
- This WEEK in LAW 204 – Hot Mess
Additional show notes for This Week in Law can be found here.
The theme for This Week in Law can be downloaded from here.
- Official site
- Official Facebook page
- Official Twitter account
- Official Google+ page
- Talking Points on Delicious
- Denise Howell's blog, Bag and Baggage
- Evan Brown's blog, Internet Cases