This WEEK in LAW 22
Guests: Jason Calacanis, Colette Vogele, Ernie Svenson, and Evan Brown
Recorded: March 17, 2009
Published: March 20, 2009
This Week In Law 22: Yo Comments Are Whack
The end of empathy, community management, the importance of plain language, and more.
Jason Calacanis: We Live in Public (and the end of empathy)
- Twitter Search: #empathyday
- Twitter Search: #haterday
- The Age of Rage: Is the Internet Making Us Mean?
- Why Email Starts Fights!
- Yo Comments Are Whack!
Community management considerations:
- Section 230 to Twitter and others: Delete away
- George Bernard Shaw quote
- Avoiding the Facebook Terms of Service debacle
The importance of plain language in legal documents:
- The Value of Human Readable Deeds
- Ernie Svenson: Legal writing seminar in New Orleans
- Books and Articles on Plain Legal Writing
- writing services
- This Is How All User Agreements Should Be Displayed
| The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer (Unabridged)|
Narrated by Kate Reading
- Ad Time: 00:37-00:45 and 46:19-50:10
- Ad Time: 00:46-00:54, 31:00-33:31
- Recorded Date: March 17, 2009
- Release Date: March 20, 2009
- Log line: The end of empathy, community management, the importance of plain language, and more.
- Edited by: Victor
- Notes: Victor removed one swear word. Skype bloopers at the end.
33:00 some echo from Collette which she soon muted.
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|