This Week in Computer Hardware 77
Guest: co-host Patrick Norton
Recorded: July 8, 2010
Published: July 9, 2010
- Pros and Cons for using a Netbook/Notebook/Laptop/Desktop for a Home Theater PC.
- Seagate's 3TB GoFlex drive and other drive capacities.
- Intel's Wireless Display(WiDi)
- Asus Ares Dual HD 5870 review 1
- Asus Ares Dual HD 5870 review 2
- Displayport to VGA port for nVidia's 3D Surround Technology and ATI's Eyefinity Technology (Sorry no link for the Displayport right now, Ryan said he got his at NewEgg for about $20-25, also make sure they are Certified to work with ATI/nVidia)
- Project Offset also known as Offset Software now these guys have started a new company called Fractiv, (game development company) here are two links for this new company Fractiv and Fractiv
- Moving electronic equipment, having to pack all the PC's/Laptop/TV/Cables/Accessories/Etc...
- Twitter Questions, here are the Twitter links for Patrick, PCPer, and Ryan, PC Per or Ryan Shrout and Patrick Norton
- Live show on Thursdays at 6:00pm PDT/9:00pm EDT/8:00pm CDT at Live.TWiT.tv
- You can see Patrick at HDNation and Tekzilla and Ryan at PCPer or PC Perspective
- ad times: 00:31-40 secs and 21:57-24:36
- Cachefly.com for providing the bandwidth.
- ad time is at the begining of the show.
At the start of the show/podcast, the heart ache of moving. Both speak about the moving process at the begining and towards the end of the show and how bad it is moving from one house/apartment to another. Patrick also mention at the end of the show he is slowing getting his new site up and running. He is not ready to launch it to the public yet.
- Edited by: djc
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|