This Week in Law
Hosts: Denise Howell
Topic: Technology in Law
Debut: October 22nd, 2006
Recorded: Fri 11:00am Pacific
Duration: 60 to 120 minutes
Set: The Round Table
This WEEK in LAW with Denise Howell and the TWiL panel cover issues dealing with technology, which include court cases, technology used by legal advisers, patents, copyrights, and more.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
- Attorneys may submit a self-study form to their local CLE board for credit approval.
- Please Note: Approval is based upon individual applications and is at the sole discretion of each jurisdiction.
- Email Denise: email@example.com
Below are recent episodes you can download or watch.
- This WEEK in LAW 209 – Cat Meme Fever – Bitcoin, PadMapper, Instagram can tag you now, and more.
- This WEEK in LAW 208 – The Devil Wears Prenda – Copyright reform, does Fox know who it's messing with, trademarks, the Boston bombing and social media, and more.
- This WEEK in LAW 207 – Bad Robots – Surveillance, Facial Recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Robots, and more.
- This WEEK in LAW 206 – One Hat To Sue Them All – TV and movie content licensing, CISPA vote, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more.
- This WEEK in LAW 205 – Trains, Transporters, and Wonkavision – ReDigi, Aereo, drones, naughty ads about your mum, and more.
- This WEEK in LAW 204 – Hot Mess – Getting fired, getting hacked, getting sentenced, getting a national security letter, and more.
More episodes can be viewed and downloaded here
Below are detailed show notes for released episodes. These are updated as soon as possible as time allows and/or as much community effort is put into them.
- This WEEK in LAW 209 – Cat Meme Fever
- This WEEK in LAW 208 – The Devil Wears Prenda
- This WEEK in LAW 207 – Bad Robots
- This WEEK in LAW 206 – One Hat To Sue Them All
- This WEEK in LAW 205 – Trains, Transporters, and Wonkavision
- This WEEK in LAW 204 – Hot Mess
Additional show notes for This Week in Law can be found here.
The theme for This Week in Law can be downloaded from here.
- Official site
- Official Facebook page
- Official Twitter account
- Official Google+ page
- Talking Points on Delicious
- Denise Howell's blog, Bag and Baggage
- Evan Brown's blog, Internet Cases