This Week in YouTube 11
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Guest: Jason Howell
Topic: What Google Glass means for YouTube, Instagram Video now live, reflecting on Adsense's 10th anniversary, the week's viral videos, and more.
Recorded: June 24 2013
This Week in YouTube 11:
- Joe's Daily Through Glass at Disneyland on YouTube
- #throughglass: Jason TD's Tech News Today (episode 756)
- Eleven Rack unboxing #throughglass
- Instagram Video (Vine killer?) now live & how this helps YouTubers
- Adsense is 10 years old. Is YouTube better or worse with it?
- Many now make a living off YouTube; some 6 figures/more a year
- Introduced spammers thru Black Hat marketing
- Lack of control of ads for Creators
- Nokia Commercial makes iPhone users look like mindless Zombies
- Self Freezing Coca-Cola (Real Or Fake?!)
- Weather Camera Spider scares Kristi
- How will YOU use instagram video?
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|