This Week in YouTube 15
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: VlogBrothers respond to YouTube subscription problems with a new site: Subbable, how can YouTube networks help, the week's viral videos, and more.
Recorded: July 22 2013
This Week in YouTube 15:
- Some YouTube Paid Subscription Partners say they aren't making enough money on them.
- VlogBrothers respond to Youtube subscription problems with a new site: Subbable
- How can YouTube Networks help?
- Dog sees owner after being separated 6 months
- My dog Toaster was attacked by a raccoon
- "Mass Text" - Tay Allyn- Official Music Video
- Lamarr - YouTube is now business driven. We can't escape it, so we need to evolve with it to survive. If you want to grow, you may need to look at some representation that will help you understand the business side. Unusually a mentor can do this vs you having to join a network right away, but a network is a good choice IF you find the one that matches your channel and goals.
- Ad Time: 26:15
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|