This Week in YouTube 2
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: Google beats Viacom in copyright case, iPhone 5 domino video, and the '1,000 true fans' concept.
Recorded: April 21st, 2013
This Week in YouTube 2:
- Google beats Viacom AGAIN in landmark copyright case
- YouTube Fans are crazy about Jenna Marbles (Was highlighted in last week's NY Times)
- How Animals Eat their Food got over 45 million views in just a couple weeks
- Real or Fake? 10,000 iPhone 5 Domino
- Is YouTube broken? Creator DeStorm thinks so.
- This is why I think the 1000 True Fans concept is so important
Channel of the Week
- http://youtube.com/mkbhd MKBHD]
- One of the most quality tech channels on YouTube, from Android, to headphones, to Top 5 videos, he's the man.
- The importance of being consistent on YouTube to improve your craft & come up with ideas easier
- This weeks question: Do you have to be good looking to succeed on YouTube?
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|