This Week in YouTube 28
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: YouTube music subscription service coming in December, what does it take to earn a living on YouTube, and more.
Recorded: October 28 2013
This Week in YouTube 28:
- Joey has over 2.2 million subscribers; is a life vlogger, has refused to apologize, and probably has benefited from all this publicity.
- $9.99/month ad-free, free option, why is this better than Google's current music offering.
- More than a million partners; most partners earn $.30-$2.50 CPM; How do most of them make their money?
- From wscottis1: What should go in channel trailer (recent video or a trailer)?
- Twitter Question
- Lamarr thinks it's best to put your most recent work or one of your most popular videos as your trailer.
- Chad simply switched out some of his current videos to be use as his trailer.
- Ad Time: 7:00
- Ad Time: 24:57
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|