This Week in YouTube 33
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: DailyGrace may be DailyGrace no longer, how buying views can help or harm your channel, how to grow your channel legitimately, and more.
Recorded: December 2 2013
This Week in YouTube 33:
- Fame For Sale: Buying Views & Twitter followers for YouTube Success
- "Fame: For Sale" Investigative News Special
- What can you do to legitimately grow your video views?
- Chad says to build an excitement around your content. Using teaser videos and other social media to get people excited about what your doing. Chad also thinks a good thumbnail for your videos is important. You can then share that thumbnail on other social media networks, announcing your new video coming out.
- Lamarr sometimes takes a funny screen shot from his videos and then posts them on other social media sites asking his audience to caption it. When the video does come out. Lamarr will post a link to his video in the same thread as the screen shot, which notifies the already engaged audience.
- Ad Time: 14:15
- Ad Time: 26:20
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|