This Week in YouTube 35
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: YouTube's changed Content ID system, Chad's goal for the year, and the news that will affect this show, and more.
Recorded: December 16 2013
This Week in YouTube 35:
- This Week in YouTube will go on hiatus after this episode. More more information check Lamarr Wilson G+ post. The show may or may not return.
- Lamarr goes to Dififest LA 2013
- YouTube ignores Content ID issues in latest cull of videos:
- Gaming Studios offer support after huge spike in flagging
- OMGchad YouTube Money Alternatives
- Chad talks about building a more engaged audience instead of a mass amounts of subscribers.
- Lamarr talks about how important collaboration is to your success in building your brand.
- Lamarr talks about not worrying about your past failure and letting that stress effect your creativity and even possibly your health. Do what make you excited and happy. You cant control what you did in the past or what will happen in the future, only what you are going right now.
- Chads advice,
- If you are trying to copy someone else, you will always be second best. Be yourself.
- You have to be bad before you are good. No one starts any creative or business venture being good at it. Its a growing process, don't get discouraged.
- Ad Time: 9:00
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|