This Week in YouTube 4
From The Official TWiT Wiki
Topic: Dreamworks Animation acquires AwesomenessTV, Billy on the Street video, and the YouTube shower curtain.
Recorded: May 5 2013
This Week in YouTube 4:
- Ray William Johnson will sue Maker Studios
- Ryan Seacrest signs with YouTube network Fullscreen
- Dreamworks Animation acquires AwesomenessTV for $33 million
- AwesomenessTV's Youtube Channel
- AOL rolls out star-studded original series w/iJustins & others
- Name a Woman! Billy on the Street
- Tay Zonday & Lamarr Wilson sing The Carlton song
- Star Wars Day Attack Ad: Say No to May the 4th
- The Walking Dead: A Bad Lip Reading
- Positive Compilation of Russian Dash Cams
Channel of the Week
- T. Michael Martin: Quirky guy who isn't well known, but is just a really good vlogger, & happens to be a Young Adult novelist.
- Last weeks Question: Should YouTube focus more on stars & celebrities vs. regular creators?
- dgtronic response
- Chaseco response
- goprocoasterz response
- This weeks question: Would you want to join a YouTube network and why?
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|