Frame Rate 14
Topic: Theaters are making money, CBS is making money for Netflix, ET has a sequel, and more.
Recorded: March 1, 2011
Published: March 1, 2011
Frame Rate 14: Spin Factory
Another Big Story
Yet Another Big Story
- Apple achieves most product placement of any brand in the last 10 yrs.
- Product Placement Award Winners
- W.A.T.C.H. Out as Battle: Los Angeles
What Were Watching
- Brian Brushwood - The King's Speech, Waiting for 'Superman', THIS FILM IS NOT YET RATED- Trailer Fringe, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire
- Tom Merritt: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
I am currently watching the latest episode. You guys are talking about the Star Wars documentary and were both surprised about the orignial opening not having the ""Episode IV"" in the text. I will do you one better. The movie studio was so sure that some theaters wouldn't want to show Star Wars, that they forced a package deal on the theaters. The studio said that with the distribution of the movie, ""The Other Side of Midnight"", the theater would also HAVE to show ""Star Wars"". :) I believe this was in the big official documentary on one of the DVDs in the silver box set of Episodes 4-6.
- EXAM STRIKES AGAIN! - Seriously if you don't know what it is by now, you must watching another podcast.
"...Matt Damon!" - Tom
- Ad Time: 54:37
- Edited by: Jason
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|