Futures in Biotech 45
Guest: Dr. Oliver Smithies
Topic: Genetic Engineering
Recorded: July 24, 2009
Futures in Biotech 45: How To Make A Mouse
Dr. Oliver Smithies, father of mammalian genetic engineering.
- 2007 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine "for his discoveries of principles for introducing specific gene modifications in mice by the use of embryonic stem cells"
- Professor, Department of Pathology and Lab Medicine
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Audible URL
|TBD by TBD (ABRIDGED/UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by TBD
- Link URL
- Recorded Date: July 24, 2009
- Release Date:
- Duration: 51:06
- Log line:
- Edited by: Erik
- Notes: Had to create new FiB template from scratch by matching timing to FiB 44.
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|