IPad Today 62
Recorded: September 8, 2011
Published: September 8, 2011
iPad Today 62: PhotoPuppet HD, fancy, Google + Zagat!
Leo & Sarah create stuff with the help of PhotoPuppet HD, Pear Note, fancy & more, Carol Bartz, The New Girl for free, Puffin vs. Skyfire!
Today's theme is...... CREATE SOMETHING!
SO, THAT HAPPENED
APP STORE FEATURE
- The New Girl goes to iTunes 2 weeks before TV debut
- Diptic now imports directly to Instagram!
"Love your show. Just to let you know (in case you don't already) that the web browser PUFFIN converts flash player items into HTML5 so you can now see the items on your iPad.
Ed Sydney Australia"
"On why CNN wants Zite: I think it has nothing to do with branding. In fact, don't be surprised if CNN doesn't put their logo anywhere. The real reason they want it is that Zite provides them a free survey of what is popular and interesting. Think how much money news companies spend polling on what people want to know about. With Zite, they can look at the statistics and know instantly what subjects and ideas they should focus on. - Braden, Sacramento"
DUH TIP from Brian in Ohio:
- twit.tv 2-finger scrolling inside windows. Scroll with 2 fingers at twit.tv.
APP CAP AWARD
- leo's app - British Journal of Photography
- FREE, Each issue 99¢
- ad times: :50 - 1:09 and 26:21 - 27:55
- ad times: 1:09 - 1:25 and 38:49 - 40:58
- ad times: 1:25 - 1:40 and 55:12 - 57:46
- Edited by: Jeff
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|