|This article is a stub!|
This article needs to be expanded. You are welcome to help improve this article. For more information, see the Manual of Style.
Jason Hiner has appeared on This WEEK in TECH episodes 205, 342, 361, and on TWiT's Live at CES 2010 coverage. He's also a regular on Tech News Today. He is the Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and a regular contributor to ZDNet, TechRepublic's sister site. He is an employee of CBS Interactive.
In July 2009, Hiner conducted a mock election for President of the Internet in which TWiT's Leo Laporte was the winner with 41% of the vote. Hiner also did a follow-up article in which Leo named his mythical cabinet.
Work at TechRepublic
- Tech Sanity Check Hiner's blog on TechRepublic
- Jason Hiner's ZDNet page Hiner also contributes to ZDNet
- Jason Hiner's CNET page Hiner also contributes to CNET
- CBS Interactive owns TechRepublic, ZDNet, and CNET
- Has led the TechRepublic editorial department since 2005
- Hiner previously worked as an IT manager for a startup in the health care industry