MacBreak Weekly 149
Guest: Scott Bourne
Guests: Justine Ezarik, Wil Harris
Recorded: July 14, 2009
Published: July 14, 2009
MacBreak Weekly 149: Bump My iPhone
- Apple has begun offering the "Digital 45" via the iTunes Music Store - A single and a "B" side from a particular artist at a reduced price.
- Apple announces 1.5 billion apps downloaded from App Store.
- Future iPod models are rumored to include a built-in camera.
- What does it take for the iPhone to become a true convergence device? Wil says it needs an external keyboard.
- Is Apple blocking push notifications on unlocked iPhones?
- Will Google CEO Eric Schmidt remain on the Apple board of directors in light of Google's announcement of Chrome OS?
- Apple updates Safari to version 4.0.2
- Leo Laporte elected President of the Internet!
- Steve Jobs finally receives permission to relocate historic home and build a new house on the existing property.
- The SEC is investigating Apple's disclosures regarding Steve Jobs' health issues.
Picks of the Week
- Parachute Panic for iPhone - $0.99
- Lexar Professional UDMA FireWire 800 Compact Flash Card Reader - $61.24 from Amazon
- Link URL and optional brief description
ad times: 0:39-0:53 and 20:13-22:10
- Recorded Date: July 14, 2009
- Release Date: July 14, 2009
- Duration: 55:39
- Log line:
- Edited by: Tony
- Removed 2 other spots where Scott introduces another ad. 31:42, 44:46
- Also edited out dead air when Scott was waiting for Will to answer but Will was indisposed. 6:04, 6:42
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|