MacBreak Weekly 153
Guests: Andy Ihnatko, Alex Lindsay
Recorded: August 11, 2009
Published: August 11, 2009
MacBreak Weekly 153: The Case Against Apple
- Jason Calacanis - 'The Case Against Apple in Five Parts'
- Rumor: Social networking component to be added to iTunes 9?
- Apple adds antiglare display option to 15" MacBook Pro
- Facebook buys FriendFeed
Picks of the Week
- The Forbidden City: Beyond Space and Time - 3D Virtual World of the Forbidden City in Beijing - Free
- Celtx - Open source storyboarding/screenwriting application - Free
- Link URL and optional brief description
- Note: This moment is notable in TWiT history as the first occurence of both authors as well as the narrator of the Audible Pick of the Week having names containing sexual innuendo.
|The Battle for America 2008: The Story of an Extraordinary Election by Dan Balz & Haynes Johnson (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by Dick Hill
ad time: 0:37-0:46 and 1:04:22-1:10:42
- Data Robotics Inc., makers of Drobo and Drobo Pro, are offering a special deal on Drobo products for MBW listeners. Visit: http://www.drobo.com/macbreak
ad time: 0:47-0:57 and 42:01-44:55
- Recorded Date: August 11, 2009
- Release Date: August 11, 2009
- Duration: 1:27:37
- Log line:
- Edited by: Tony
- Leo said the name of the show wrong right after the Audible ad. I removed it.
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|