|This article is a stub!|
This article needs to be expanded. You are welcome to help improve this article. For more information, see the Manual of Style.
- Pelletier co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of Aeromics, a biotechnology company that is developing drugs to treat cerebral edema, or brain swelling, which occurs after stroke, traumatic brain injury, meningitis, and glioma.
- He is also an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics, at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH.
- Completed 6 years of post-doctoral research at the Yale School of Medicine in the Departments of Genetics, Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, and Cellular and Molecular Physiology.
- Received his Ph.D. in Biology from McGill University, in Montreal, Canada in 2002.
- Received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. from Concordia University also in Montreal.
marc at twit.tv