Guests: John C. Dvorak, Becky Worley
Recorded: March 29, 2009
Published: March 30, 2009
This Week In Tech 188: Judge Mental
- Leo Laporte ( )
- John C. Dvorak ( )
- Becky Worley
- The University of Virginia is getting rid of its computer labs
They're not talking about getting rid of the labs, just the computers. The labs will remain as places for collaboration, network access, and places to sit and work.
- Marc Cuban yelled at the ref on Twitter
- Earth Hour
- Apple sued
- ISP RIAA seize and decese Piracy
- configure variant
- Dancing with the stars (16:30)
- New York Times: The Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama thought the Chinese were intercepting their email
- malware to control computers.
- IBM might be buying Sun
- open cloud
- Google AdSense kicking people off
- Web-based video production
- Japanese rape game banned
- Myspace girl arrested
- Hamster wired with nano wires creates power
- Becky plays the ule
- New Microsoft ad campaign
- Best Buy's future..
- Dell forgot to buy adamo.com before releasing the Adamo
- RIM app store
- Bottle water found contaminations
- Newspapers going non profit
- OnLive – the future of gaming?
- Medica tech revolution
- ShamWow guy punches a prosititute
- I ain't gettin' up on nobody's roof for free. --Becky Worley
- You can't read Ringelmann when you're drunk. --John C. Dvorak
|Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by Humphrey Bower
ad time: 0:58-1:06 and 46:56-52:45
- http://carbonite.com offer code "TWiT"
ad time: 0:40-0:56 and 1:00:22-1:03:32
ad time: 1:07-1:14 and 1:39:04-1:41:31
- Recorded Date: March 29, 2009
- Release Date: March 29, 2009
- Duration: 2:08:06
- Log line: UVA kills computer labs, RIAA, open cloud manifesto, new Microsoft ads, and more.
- Edited by: Tony
- removed swear words at 10:39 and 1:13:47
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|