Recorded: October 11, 2009
Published: October 12, 2009
This Week In Tech 216: It's Pimpin' Time
Sidekick sideswiped, FCC/Google, Facebookers shut out, NASA bombs the moon, FTC regulates bloggers, and more.
- Molly Wood
- Patrick Norton
- Brian Brushwood
- Gina Trapani
- T-Mobile: we probably lost all your Sidekick data
- From August: AT&T Fires Up 850MHz 3G In San Francisco
- FCC To Probe Google Voice
- Twitter in talks with Microsoft and Google?
- Downed Facebook accounts still haven't returned
- NASA’s Big Hit: LCROSS Impacts Moon
- NASA to blow up the Moon
- Intel's Light Peak optical links could arrive in 2010
- Netflix boss says DVD has two years left
- Kindle gets a price cut and goes globally wireless
- EOLAS sues 23 companies for patent infringement
- Smoking gun found in Viacom v. YouTube?
- New FTC rules for bloggers: disclose, disclose, disclose!
- Ralph Lauren and BoingBoing battle over Photoshopped model
- "Everybody's, like, favorite club for the stupid, 'Copyright Infringement.'"
- -- Molly Wood @ 1hr10min40sec
- Amazon Kindle
- Amazon Product Page
- "Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, U.S. & International Wireless, Latest Generation)"
- Audible URL
- ad time: 00:00:38 and 00:00:52; and 01:06:16 and 01:08:43
|Pandora's Star by Peter F. Hamilton (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by John Lee
Sponsor Name Here
- ad times: 00:00:54-00:01:07, 00:23:33-00:25:24
- ad times: 00:01:08-00:01:22, 00:46:51-00:49:12
- Edited by: Erik and Dane
- Notes: Removed reconnecting Patrick at 00:45:04
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|