Recorded: February 14, 2010
Published: February 15, 2010
This Week In Tech 235: Light the Dark Fiber!
Kevin Smith throws his weight around, Google buzzes the Internet, and the end of MacWorld Expo...
- Leo Laporte ( )
- John C. Dvorak ( )
- Nicole Lee
- Sam Whitmore
- No Apple? No Problem! New Toys Take Center Stage at Macworld Expo
- Director Kevin Smith doesn't like getting kicked off Southwest Airlines flight
- Google Buzz Privacy Issues Have Real Life Implications
- ReadWriteWeb's 'Facebook Log-In' Fiasco Angers, Confounds Googlers
- "Content Farming" for SEO
- How Demand Media Is Infiltrating Major Media Publishers
- 10 Reasons Why a Google Fiber Network Could Reshape the ISP Landscape
- Comcast enters rebranding territory
- "Facebook is the AOL of the Decade."
- -- Leo @ 36min31sec
- "Thud" (Leo falls off the ball)
- -- Leo @ 1hr14min30sec
- "They said they're gonna make people take a crap before the flight. It's a fact."
- -- John @ 1hr25min32sec
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
- ad times: 1:11-1:23 and 1:03:57-1:06:12
|Dead Heat by Dick Francis and Felix Francis (UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by Martin Jarvis
- G2M #2
- ad times: 0:46-0:56 and 14:34-16:19
- ad times: 0:58-1:09 and 39:41-41:59
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|