Recorded: November 14, 2010
Published: November 14, 2010
This Week In Tech 274: I'll Take The Frisking
Facebook mail, privacy while living in public, Android tablets, person of the year nominees, zoning out on Tetras, IAmTwittercus, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( )
- John C. Dvorak ( )
- Brian Brushwood ( )
- Owen JJ Stone ( )
- Xeni Jardin ( )
- Facebook launching 'Gmail killer' on Monday?
- Privacy and airport scanners
- Lessons from the Queen’s Facebook launch
- Amazon regains senses, pulls pedophile how-to book
- Google Employee Leaks The News That Google Fired Employee Who Leaked Salary Info
- Ask.com layoffs spell search-engine's surrender
- Aiming for Bronze, Blekko Gets a Million Searches a Day
- 'Call Of Duty' Shatters Video Games Sales Record
- Microsoft sold a meager 40,000 Windows Phone handsets at launch?
- Nvidia CEO: Galaxy Tab is just "large phone"
- Steve Jobs As Time Magazine’s Person Of The Year? Google’s Marissa Mayer Thinks So.
- Wired Breasts Cover Sparks Controversy
- Damn You, Auto Correct
- Android Phones Sweep Consumer Report Ratings, Beat Down the iPhone
- "I was hoping you'd bring up Nazis!"
- -- Xeni Jardin @ 44min51sec
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
- Squarespace.com/TWiT offer code TWiT
- ad times: 1:05-1:17 and 49:42-52:14
- Fiesta #2
- ad times: 1:19-1:36 and 1:32:18-1:36:29
- G2MyPC #8
- ad times: 0:47-1:02 and 30:35-32:17
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|