Recorded: November 21, 2010
Published: November 21, 2010
This Week In Tech 275: Angry Pigs
YouTube's algorithms, CEO stress, Balmer blow up, Windows at 25, security theater, Zuckerberg's power, bringing back boredom, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( )
- Kevin Rose ( )
- David Prager ( )
- Zadi Diaz ( )
- Ballmer Throws A Chair At "F*ing Google"
- Windows @ 25
- Twitter CEO tweets reaction to Chinese woman being punished for retweet
- TSA roundup: pilots get exception, Obama response, Clinton "wouldn't submit," Al Qaeda moves on
- Google’s New Fashion Site Launches, Without Boutiques from Sergey Brin and Larry Page
- Whoa, Google, That’s A Pretty Big Security Hole
- Google Offered To Buy Twitter For $2.5-$4 Billion
- Okay, Okay, It’s a Bubble! “The Office” Says So
- Senate panel approves domain name seizure bill
- New Facebook Messaging Continues to Block Some Links
- TikTok+LunaTik Multi-Touch Watch Kits
- Women Sues Debt Collector Over Facebook Messages
- Beatles Dominate iTunes Top 200 Lists
- What's up, Zuck? Cartoon to feature Facebook CEO
- Growing Up Digital, Wired for Distraction
- Angry Birds sequel will reveal pigs' point of view
- Mystery of Google Street View's naked guy in trunk
- Netflix CEO says consumers just aren't interested in long-form video on portable devices
- "We haven't had balls in a while."
- -- Leo Laporte @ 26min22sec
- "We didn't have tabbed browsing when I was a kid."
- -- Kevin Rose @ 1hr44min18sec
- Funding idea for startups. Post the idea. People contribute money. If your funding goals are not met, the money is returned to the donor.
- Mentions - 1:21:51
- Funding idea for startups. Just like Kickstarter, but if you don't reach your goal, you still get the money that was contributed.
- Mentions - 1:23:54
- "Crowd-sourcing" help for your ideas. There's a revenue split based on how much you contribute.
- Mentions - 1:24:55
- ad times: 1:03-1:28
|TBD by TBD (ABRIDGED/UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by TBD
- G2AX #7
- ad times: 0:49-1:01
- Ford Edge
- ad times: 1:29-1:44
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|